1. Fill in the blanks with Can | May
1. You _____speak English.
2. Amar Sir___win the race
3. It___rain tonight
4. She___solve this sum
5. A thief___steal money
6. ____you get success.
7. __god bless you with a son
8. __you play the violin?
9. ___you hear that?
10. ___I have the salt?
11. ___I take your jacket?
12. ___you see this stain on my
13. ___I have a biscuit?
14. You___swim in this river
15. She____sing like an angel
16. ___I leave the talbe?
17. __you catch the bus by
18. She___run a five minute
19. He___compose music
20. I__play basketball
21. You______go out.
22. _______I use your cell
23. ______you jump from this roof
24. Radha______do this sum.
25. Any one _____learn English
26. It_____rain in the evening.
27. ______God bless you with a
28. I work hard so that I__pass the
29. We eat so that we___become
30. She___come late today.
31. She_____live with me
32. _____God help you !
33. _______heaven protect you !
34. _______you do this sum ?
35. ___I have your attention,
36. ___I please use your stapler
37. ___you play the violin ?
38. Amar Sir___do this work.
39. Kajal ___speak Spanish
40. Manish Jee___learn French.
41. I___see you
42. He ___swim like a fish
43. They ___not dance very well
44. Amar____speak several languages
45. It___snow tomorrow
46. ____all your wishes come true
47. ____I smoke in here.
48. It ______ not be true.
49. _______ her soul rest in peace.
50. Anyone _write a poem on this
2. Fill in the blanks with
Could | Might
1. I _____run for hours when I was young.
2. He ran very fast so that he__ catch
3. I thought they_______ arrive today.
4. Amar said that Ram __solve this
5. He _solve this puzzle when he was six.
6. _____you open the door, please?
7. I______ play a guitar when I was a
8. _____you lend me this book?
9. I___visit many places if I had more
10. ______you take a message, please?
11. I said to him that he ______ come
12. ____you please bring me more coffee?
13. _____you please lock the door?
14. _____I choose my own teacher?
15. I ___ not complete the work yesterday.
16. ____you tell me the answer, please.
17. ________ I go out after this
18. ________ I borrow your sketch pen?
19. Amar said that Pakistan ___win the
20. He said that teacher_______speak many
21. Amar sir told me that she__solve this
22. Rani asked if Amar __come today.
23. ________ is Right.
24. She. is weak, She_ pass SSC.
25. I _______ make hut when I was a child.
26. I ________recite poem in my childhood.
27. He said that it ____be dangerous.
28. Soni asked me if Amar ___learn French
29. She came here so that she__meet
30. ____you please help me to lift this box
31. She asked me if I _____speak English.
32. He_run very fast when he was a child.
33. The sky is clear but, it____rain
34. She told me that I __help you.
35. The plane________ land any place.
36. If he had money he_______ buy a car.
37. She told her that she__ come that day.
38. She said that she_____ teach English
39. Teacher said that I_____ win the race.
40. I ate so that I ________live long
41. She said that she_______ come
42. _______you please open the gate.
3. Fill I n the blanks
with Shall | Will
do anything against my will.
carry your bag?
call again on Sunday?
____we do with this?
___not come today
get a pizza for dinner tonight?
___meet you there at six o’clock.
brother and I ___arrange.
___send you your tickets.
13. I am
sure we___cross the river easily.
____help you at any cost.
please stop talking
16. I__speak and
none shall stop me
to the last.
touch my book again.
__not permit these kind of behaviour.
____teach you lesson
______do or die
24. If you
disobey the rule, you__be fined.
_________go to Mumbai tomorrow
open the door for you?
___go to Goa next morning.
29. She__teach her a lesson.
30. Amar Sir__go to Goa tomorrow.
in the blanks with must | should | ought to
1. We___fasten our seatbelts
playing computer games.
______apply for that job
lots of fruits to remain healthy
________obey his parents.
our debts in time.
7. It may
rain. You _____take an umbrella.
the laws of the land.
read others’ letters.
____________respects his senior
_________not tell a lie.
___________serve and smile
_______ follow the traffic rules.
______ crush the terrorist.
_______ give up smoking.
___to phone my parents
___to lodge an FIR
____to do more exercise
______ be a school in this area.
21. You ___heard
the name of Bhagat Singh
____appologise for your mistakes.
______be mad to the criminal.
_______help your subordinates.
________to read this novel.
said that I ________go to Patna.
hard lest you_______fail.
30. I said
that I____go there tomorrow.
lots of water.
I do now.
____ love your brother.
all the questions
___say sorry to him
___do your home work.
skip your school.
___fasten their seat-belts in the plane
your food properly
____clean our car reguraly
___obey the law
ride bike on the grass
___not drive fast near the school
___not talk loudly in the library.
___to call the police
eat lots of fruits and vegetables
___to be a speed limit here
___to pay for basic medicine
____have taken pity on the beggar.
Presented By:-Amar’s Classes for English
Mirganj, G. D. College Main Road, Near Mamta Hotel
Begusarai-851101, Bihar, India