Question Tag is a short addition to the end of the sentences which changes statement into question to confirm the answer.
Rules to make Question Tag
Rule – 1
Rule 1. जिस Sentence में HV हो उसे Question Tag में बदलने में के लिए HV को Negative में बदल कर Sentence के Subject का Pronoun प्रयोग करते हैं।
1. He is a teacher, isn’t he ?
2. I am a boy, aren’t I ?
3. You are a girl, aren’t you ?
4. I can eat food, can’t I ?
5. I could speak English, couldn’t I ?
6 .She may come today, mayn’t she ?
7. He might surprise you, mightn’t he ?
8. People should go to Goa, shouldn’t they
9. Komal will eat Cake, won’t she ?
10. Suman is a Doctor, isn’t she ?
Note : Positive Sentence का Negative QT होता है और Negative Sentence का Positive QT होता है।
Rule – 2
Rule 1. Simple Present Tense के Sentences को Question Tag में बदलने के लिए Don’t + Pronoun का प्रयोग करते हैं।
1. I love my family, Don’t I ?
2. I write a letter
3. She speaks English
4. They play Cricket
5. We pray to god.
6. Amar plays tennis
7. We watch movie
8. I chop vegetable
9. I Slice the cake
10. They count money
11. Farmers grow wet.
12. I take a bath.
13. People celebrate Holi.
14. Amar sir teaches in Begusarai.
15. He teaches English.
Rule – 3
Simple Past Tense को Question Tag में बदलने के लिए Didn’t + Pronoun का प्रयोग करते हैं।
1. I loved your house, didn’t I ?
3. I bought a car, didn’t I ?
4. She went to Goa, didn’t she ?
5. I spoke the truth. didn’t I ?
6. He went for shopping, didn’t he ?
7. He bought a Cycle, didn’t he ?
8. She loved her mother, didn’t she ?
9. I sold his car, didn’t I ?
10. I took a cup of tea, didn’t I ?
Rule – 4
Imperative Sentences को Question Tag में बदलने के लिए Don’t you या Won’t का प्रयोग करते हैं।
1. Open the gate, don’t you ? | won’t you ?
2. Kindly finish your work.
3. Bring a glass of water.
4. Please go there
5. Come here.
6. You should help poor
7. Switch off the light
8. Wash your hands before eating.
9. Stop the car.
10. Please leave the class.
Rule – 5
जिस Sentence का Subject में There आए तो उसमें There का ही प्रयोग करते हैं।
1. There is a boy
2. There is a beautiful place.
3. There are many books.
4. There are many birds.
5. There is a laptop.
6. There were 50 boys.
7. There is a good girl.
Rule – 6
जिस Sentence का Subject में This | That आए तो उसमें It का प्रयोग करते हैं।
1. This is a mango, isn’t it ?
2. That is a bird.
3. This is a fruit.
4. That was a girl.
5. This is is a laptop.
Rule – 7
जिस Sentences में Let us हो उसका Question Tag Shall we से बनाते हैं।
1. Let us play cricket.
2. Let us play Ludo.
3. Let us enjoy the party.
4. Let us do this work.
5. Let us finish the job.
Rule – 8
जिस Sentences में Let me हो उसका Question Tag Will you से बनाते हैं।
1. Let me play the piano.
2. Let me inform the police.
3. Let her enjoy the party.
4. Let them play cricket.
5. Let him type a letter.
Rule – 9
जिस Sentence का Subject में Someone, Anyone, Noone, Everyone, Somebody, Anybody, Nobody, Everybody आए तो उसमें They का प्रयोग करते हैं।
1. Someone has stolen my pen.
2. Anyone can dance.
3. Someone will love you.
4. Everybody will enjoy the party.
5. Nobody has done a mistake.
Rule – 10
जिस Sentence का Subject में Something, Anything, Nothing, Everything आए तो उसमें Pronoun के रुप में It का प्रयोग करते हैं।
1. Something is wrong.
2. Anything can be done.
3. Nothing is impossible.
4. Everything will be closed.
5. Anything can be done.
Rule – 11
जिस Sentence में Seldom, Rarely, Barely, Scarcely, Hardly, Noone, Nobody, None, Few, Little आए तो वह Sentence Negative में होते हैं।
1. I hardly eat pizza.
2. She seldom goes there.
3. Amar scarcely comes here.
4. I have few friends.
5. She has little milk.
1) I am right.
2) I am not guilty.
3) I am doing for you.
4)You are not sure.
5)You are reading well.
6) Ram is very rich.
7)He was very brave.
8)They are not anxious
9)They were not ready.
10) He was to start the work.
11) You were learning how to
12) There are many girls.
13) Ram knows me very
14) There is a school.
15) He speaks English well.
16) You leave for Bombay tomorrow.
17) She does not do her work
18) Amar is a teacher.
19) Kajal reads English
20) It is true,
21) Ram and Shyam are friends,
22. Ram was absent Sita is not beautiful,
23. The boys are not going tomorrow,
24) The chair is not strong enough
25)Amar helped you.
26)That woman has no sense.
27) Anyone can do so.
28)Nobody have seen god.
29). Amar had a great day
30) Everybody is your enemy
31) Everything is clear to you.
30) Everybody is your enemy.
31) Everything is clear to you.
32) Nothing could be done.
33) Something is there.
34) Anything can be done for you.
35) All of us can do this.
36. All of you can do this.
37. All of them can do this.
38. Most of you read the book.
39) Most of them don’t know this.
40) neither or you has done his,.
41) None of us have seen the Taj Maha
42) He dare not go there.
43)He does not dare to go there.
44) They have dared to beat him.
45) I need not ask him.
46) I don’t need to ask him.
47) He dares to go there.
48) I will need nothing.
49) He has a ball.
50) One of us was good.
51) All of them are crazy.
52) Some of you are good.
53) Shut up
54. Let’s dance.
55. Let us play
54) Ram is a dancer.
55) None has come
56) Anyone can do this,
56) Someone has come
57) Everyone can win the match
58) Everybody are good
59) Ram had a cat.
60) Anybody can dance
61) Nobody is guilty
62) Nothing is perfect
63) Rakesh made a mistake.
64) He tried to cheat me.
65) The boys went to the zoo.
66) Rakesh did not go there.
67) You did not go there.
68) She did not come in time.
69) Open the door Open the door
70) Use your own pen.
71) Komal will come tomorrow.
72) Use your own sense.
73) Let us play together
74) All of us can do this sum.
75) All of you can solve this sum.
76) All of them can do this work.
77) Either of you is innocent.
78) Neither of us was honest.
79) Some of them have come.
80) None of us are handsome.
81) None of them were honest.
82) All of us are poor.
83) Some of you are rich.
84) Some of them are crazy.
85) All of them are
86) Some of you have done this work.
87) Most of them are happy.
88) One of them was present.
89) Some of them were poor.
90) Everybody was happy.
91) Somebody has come.
92) Nobody was present
93) Anybody can dance
94) No one was absent
95) Someone was talking
96) All of you were there,
97) All of them had gone there,
98) Some of us can do it,
99) Neither of us has deceived her,
100) All of us can do this.
101) All of you can do this.
102) All of them can do this.
103) Most of you read the book.
104) Most of them don’t know this.
105) Neither or you has done his,
106) Amar has a car
107. I am honest
108). I am not clever 109.
109) I am reading the Gita,
110). You are writing a letter,
111). You are not helping me,
112). Amar was a very poor boy,
113). They are playing cricket,
114) We are ready to face the difficulties
115). She has given me a notebook
116) The students have played well,
117). Manu has sympathy for y
118. Nobody liked your activities,
119. He knows little about the plan,
120. I don’t know a little about your pla
121) Do it at once,
122. Bring a bottle of whisky,
123. Please help me to follow my instru
124. Don’t go there again,
125. Kindly don’t tease the animals,
126. Let us start the work,
127. Let her study,
128. Nobody dares to oppose him,
129.There are twenty boys in my class,
130.There is a girl in my class,
131. There were six girls there,
132. There was no one to help him,
133. One can help you,
134. This is useful,
135. That was not for you,
136. These are yours,
137. Those are mine,
138) He leaves for Delhi,
139) The girls could do this work,
140) We should not go out,
141) Nobody can challenge you,
142) It will rain today,
143) We can help her,
144) Nothing is yours,
145) Amar and Neha are cousin
146) There is a mango on the table
147) They write a letter,
148) Most of them do not know them,
149) Neither of us was laborious
150) He used to come here,
151) Amar used to take coffee,
152) Puja used to drink milk at night,
153) Chanda used to eat chicken,
154) Let him go to house,
155) Let me dance on the floor,
156) Someone might come today
157) Everybody was ready,
158) Somebody has broken the chair,,
159) No money has been spent,
160) That man has stolen my watch,
161) These bananas are rotten,
162) Those girls are industrious,
163) This girl is very beautiful,
164) No one dares to come here
165) Anyone will not do this work,
166) Nothing was sold,
167) Everyone wants to help the poor,
168) Let her do that,
169) It is rarely found these days,
170) You have done this,
171) I leave for Mumbai,
172) He dares not to talk
173) He dares to scold me,
174) You need not to go there,
175) She likes you
176) They did not do their work,
177) The passengers went to the station
178) He made a mistake,
179) My beloved does not do her work
180) He leaves for Delhi,
181) The girls could do this work,
182) It will rain today,
183) We can help her,
184) We should not go out,
185) Nothing is yours,
186) Amar and Neha are cousin
187) There is a mango on the table
188) They write a letter,
189) Most of them do not know them,
190) Neither of us was laborious
191) He used to come here
192) Some of them are crazy. honest.
193) Let us complete this project,
194) Let us work,
195) Let us dance together,
196) Do not be disappointed,
197) Do not spit here
198) Work hard,
199) Please attend the class in time,
200) Open the door,
Solved Exercise of Question Tag
201) He seldom comes here, does he?
202. His father is a dentist, isn’t he?
203. She likes playing tennis, doesn’t she?
204. He has got a nice car, hasn’t he?
205. Sophia didn’t go to school yesterday, did she?
206. You haven’t had breakfast yet, have you?
207. You had been to London before, hadn’t you?
208. She will come back tomorrow, won’t she?
209. John can make his own decision, can’t he?
210. They couldn’t come to the party, could they?
211. I should see a doctor, shouldn’t l?
212. You must call him, mustn’t you?
213. She wouldn’t meet with Daniel, would she?
214. He never plays computer games, does he?
215. Nobody knows the truth, do they?
216. I’m invited to the party, aren’t I?
217. Let us go to the gym, shall we?
218. Don’t stay up late tonight, will you?