1) ‚Snake‛ has been written by____
A. D.H. Lawrence
B. T.S. Eliot
C. K.N. Daruwala
D. Rupert Brooke
2) D.H. Lawrence was born in_______
3) D.H. Lawrence died in__________
4) In his writing he emerged as the champion of___
5) The poet saw a snake near his_________
C. Water trough
6) The snake came from a ______tree.
A. Banyan tree
B. Mango tree
C. Peepal tree
D. Carob tree
7) The snake sipped water with his___mouth.
8) It was a __day when snake came to drink water.
9) The colour of snake was__________
10) The speaker considered himself a______comer to the
11) The snake looked the poet__________
D. Amar Sir
12) He_____his tongue while drinking.
A. Take out
13) The poet picked up a________log.
14) The snake looked like a _______in exile.
15) In Sicily ___snakes are poisionous and___are innocent
C. Gold – Black
D. Gold -Blue
15) The snake flickered his______tongue from his lips.
16) The poet threw a clumsy log at water trough with______
17) The poet missed his chance to meet with one of
A. Lord’s of life
B. Devil’s of life
C. Queen’s life
D. King’s life
18) The poet was in____when he came to drink water to his water trough.
C. Night dress
19) The poet came down the steps with his__________
20) “Sicily island” is in _______country
21) Water trough is kept under a __________tree.
22) The snake came from the ________of the poet’s house
23) The speaker confess that he______
A. Hated the snake
B. Liked the snake
C. Killed the snake
D. Feared the snake
24) In Sicily, black snakes are considered____
25) The phrase ‘a king of exile’ in the poem stand for____
A. The lion
B. The Elephant
C. The snake
D. The Tiger
26) After hitting the snake with a log the speaker of the poem ‘snake’ wants to___________
D. None of these
27) The speaker in the poem ‘snake’ hits the snake with___
28) The speaker of the poem compares the snake with the sea albatross of _____
A. The Scholar Gipsy
B. The Ancient Mariner
C. Eve of St. Agnes
29) ‘The voice of my education said to me He must be killed; these line are taken from
A. The soldier
B. Fire- Hymn
D. Song of Myself
30) He lifted his head from his drinking, as cattle do’ is written by___
A. T. S. Eliot
B. D. H. Lawrence
C. Rupert Brooke
D. John Keats
I hope कि ये पोस्ट आपको helpful लगा होगा यदि यह पोस्ट आपको helpful लगा तो इस पोस्ट को अपने friends और other students को share अवश्य करें, जिससे कि वो सब भी इस पोस्ट को पढ़कर English MCQ सीख सकें
Thanks for visiting
Amar’s Classes for English
Address : Mirganj, Begusarai, Near Mamta Hotel
Contact : 9570589502 || 9304714697