In This Blog Includes:
Explanation(Hindi & English
Summary (Hindi & English)
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Question & Answer
lesson-2 Bharat Is My Home – Zakir Hussain
1) Dr. Zakir Hussain took the oath as the__
2) ____was the role model of Dr. Zakir Hussain
A. Dr. Radha Krishanan
B. Dr. Rajendra Prasad
C. Indira Gandhi
D. Sardar Patel
3) _____is the prime instrument of Nation building
C. Foreign help
4) Dr Zakir hussain was a great _____
D. All of these
5) Dr. Zakir Hussain took the oath of loyality to the__
D. Chief Justice
6) Dr. Radha Krishnan never lost his faith in___
A. Change of circumstances
B. Essential humanity
C. Dreaming of future
D. Full performance
7) Dr. Zakir Hussain became the president of India in _______
8) Before becoming the president of India, Dr. Zakir Hussain served as the governor of _________.
D. Madhya Pradesh
9) In his first president speech; Dr. Zakir Hussain pledge himself to the service of the _______.
A. Indian philosphy thought
B. Totality of India‟s Structure
C. Totality of India‟s culture
D. None of these
10) Dr. Radhakrishnan always championed the right of all man to live in ________
A. There spritual values
B. Humility and total dedication
C. Dignity and with justice
D. Past and new culture
11) Dr. Zakir Hussain entered the office of the president in a spirit of ________
A. Learned genius
B. Prayerful humility and total dedication
C. Dignity and justice
D. Peace and Harmony
12) Education, according to Dr. Zakir Hussain is a Prime instrument of _______
A. State Purpose
B. National purpose
C. Man‟s purpose
D. Social existence
13) The process of growth of national culture and national character is the business of _______.
14) Work on one‟s self means work for ________
15) When was Dr. Zakir Hussain born?
16) When did Dr. Zakir Hussain die?
17) Dr. Zakir Hussain was one of the greatest freedom fighters as well as an eminent
18) Who was the first Muslim president of India?
A. Maulan Abul Kalam azad
B. Dr. Zakir Hussain
D. Hamid Ansari
19) According to Dr. Zakir Hussain, education is a ______instrument of national purpose.
20) Dr. Zakir Hussain was also a greatest _______.
D. Freedom fighter
21) Dr. Zakir Hussain was the ____president of India.
22) Bharat Ratan was given to Dr. Zakir Hussain in ___.
23) I must confess that, I am _______by the trust my people have placed in me.
C. Not Very Happy
24) During a lifetime Dr. Radhakrishnan devoted to the pursuit of _______.
C. Knowledge and truth
D. None of these
25) The past is _____
A. Dead and static
B. Alive and dynamic
26) The word ‘erudition’ is stand for
B. Great Knowledge
27) Dr. Zakir Hussain advocated for the growth of
A. certain religious
B. the whole nation
C. the rich only
D. the poor only
28) Power should be used only for
A. making money
B. moral purpose
C. own interest
D. material gain
29) Dr. Zakir Hussain feels greatly obliged to the people of
30) Dr Zakir Hussain entered the office in a spirit of _____ humanity