PAPER-III: ENGLISH LANGUAGE
Directions (51-53): In each of the following questions a sentence is given, which has been divided into four parts. One of these four parts has an error. The number of the part which contains an error is your answer.
51. He could make (A)/ them accepted his proposal (B)/ because he was quite (C)/ familiar with their practice. (D)
52. She was so (A)/ emotional stable that (B)/ she was not moved (C)/ by their decision to suspend her. (D)
53. Though the tribal had poor, (A)/ they donated (B)/ a huge sum for (C)/ setting up a hospital. (D).
Directions (54-57): Pick out the most effective word from the given words to fill in. the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
54. He is the author of… books of very high quality.
55. Suresh concurred……..my views of all matters.
56. They….. settled their long standing dispute.
57. I am …….. to bed due to illness for the last two months.
Directe the fall on are printist in bold at each of the question places and against each line options of the meania en You have to seword which be the right meaning sense of the word choose the wor
Directions (60-61) Choose the word which je most nearly OPPOSITE in meaning to the word given in bold at the question places.
Directions (62-64) In the following questions, a part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below are given alternatives to the bold pert (A), (B) and (C) which may improve the sentence. is needed. Choose the correct alternative. In case no improvement your answer is (D)
62. If studied well, I will pass
(A) I passed
(B) I Pass
(C) I would pass
(D) No improvement
63. She reminded where to leave the papers
A) me where I had to leave
(B) where I had to leave
(C) me where to to leave
(D) No improvement
64 How many ten rupees notes have you got?
(A) tens rupee notes
(B) tens-rupees notes
(C) ten-nupee noles
(D) No Improvement
Directions (65-66): In the following questions, groups of four words are given. In each group, one word is correctly spelt Find the correctly spelt word
65. Find the correctly spelt word
66. Find the correctly spelt word
Directions 167-68) In the following questions, four alternatives are given for the Idiom/Phrase printed in b in the sentence. Choose the alternative which best expresses the meaning of the given Idiom/ Phrase
67. She was on the horns of a dilemma as she had either to leave her job or divorce her husband
(A) in nervous condition
(B) in terrible mood
(C) in difficult situation
(D), in suspense
68. All his schemes ended in smoke.
(A) came to nothing
(B) got on fire
(C) burnt up
(D) attracted everybody
Directions (69-70): In the following questions, out of the four allernatives choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/ sentence.
69. Doing something according to one’s own free will
70. A Person who gambles or bets.
I hope कि ये पोस्ट आपको helpful लगा होगा यदि यह पोस्ट आपको helpful लगा तो इस पोस्ट को अपने friends और other students को share अवश्य करें, जिससे कि वो सब भी इस पोस्ट को पढ़कर MTS के प्रश्नो को सीख सकें
Thanks for visiting