100 + GIVE ONE WORD – 1
1. That never fails or always doing what it is supposed to do
2. A person who dislikes women
3. A rich person who helps the poor and those in need, especially by giving money
4. A person people who hates and avoids other people
5. A system of government in which there are a large number of state officials who are not elected
6. A person who eats human flesh
7. An extreme fear of being in a small confined place
8. A person who thinks he/she is better than other people and who thinks and talks too much about himself/herself
9. A poem/song that expresses sadness, naft especially for somebody who has died
10. A speech at the end of a play, book, or a film/movie that comments on or acts as a conclusion to what has happened
11. An inscription on a tombstone
12. Being careful that every detail is correct
13. That you cannot avoid/prevent
14. A form of government in which only a small group of people hold all the power
15. A person who always expects good things to happen or things to be successful
16. Something that will solve all the problems of a particular situation
17. someone who makes charitable donations intended to increase human wellbeing
18. The rule by nobles or government by person of highest social order
19. A person who believes that god does not exist
20. beautiful handwriting that you do with a special pen/brush.
21. An expert on matters involving the judgmental beauty, quality or skill in art, food or music
22. A person who believes that events are decided by fate and cannot be controlled.
23. Too strong to be defeated or changed
24. A soldier who will fight for any country/group that offers payment
25. A person who lives in a simple and strict way, without physical pleasures, especially for religious reasons
26. Animals that eat meat
27. The art or process of drawing or making maps
28. The study of the origin and history of words and their meanings
29. The crime of killing somebody deliberately
30. A person who criticizes popular beliefs/ established customs and ideas
31. Difficult/ impossible to read
32. Having bad habits which cannot be changed or improved
33. The condition of being unable to sleep
34. Giving unfair advantages to your own family if you are in a position of power, by giving jobs
35. No longer used because something new has been invented
36. The crime of killing your father
37. A person who collects or studies stamps
38. A person who is able to suffer pain what they feeling
39. Hostile, strange and frightening
40. A person who likes to take part in a sport.
42. A situation in a country, an organization, in which there is no government
43. The study of human race
44. A collection of historical document, records of a government
45. That can be believed or trusted
46. Looking, behaving like women
47. A person who supports the belief that women should have same rights as men
48. The murder of a whole race of people
49. Easily tricked because of being too trusting
50. A payment made for somebody’s professional service
51. A person who pretends to be somebody else to trick people.
52. A person not having enough to pay what he owes
53. A plan of a journey, including the route and the place that you visit
54. A system of government by a king / a queen
55. A notice of someone’s death
56. The scientific study of birds.
57. Government by the richest people of a country.
58. A person who knows more than one language
59. A job that you are paid for even though it involves little or no work
60. An official statement that allows people to put in prison for crimes against the state to go free
61. Growing or living in, or near water
62. The study of culture of the past
63. The story of a person’s life written by somebody else.
64. Someone who is critical of the motives of others.
65. A person who leaves his country to live in another.
66. Spoken/ done without any previous thought / preparation.
67. A person who is extremely enthusiastic
68. A person who, usually for religious reasons, lives a very simple life alone and does not meet /talk to other people.
69. A mental illness in which somebody has a strong desire, which they cannot control, to steal things
70. Well-known for being bad
71. A person who collects or studies coins or medals
72. A poem that speaks to a person/ thing /celebrates a special event
73. A person who pays more attention to formal rules and book learning than they merit
74. The scientific study of the development of language or of a particular language
75. The practice of requiring excessive paperwork and tedious procedures before official action can be considered /completed
76. Unwilling to tell people about things /one who speaks less
77. An act of treating a holy thing or place without respect
78. A poem that has 14 lines, each containing 10 syllables, and a fixed pattern of rhyme
79. Government of a country by religious leaders
80. A fear of people from other countries
81. Formally put an end to a system, practice, or institution
82. A person who helps another to commit a crime /to do something wrong
83. A list of items to be discussed at a meeting
84. A place where bees are kept
85. A glass tank where fish and water plants are kept
86. The belief that god does not exist
87. A system of government of a country in which one person has complete power
88. A place where birds are kept
89. A song /poem that tells a story
90. A list of books or articles about a particular subject or b a particular author
91. A person who has very strong, unreasonable beliefs or opinions about race, religion /politics and who will not listen to / accept the opinions of anyone who disagrees.
92. A person who is involved with the arts, who lives in a very informal way without following accepted rules of behaviour
93. Hard but easily broken
94. A person whose job is to drive a car, especially for somebody rich / important
95. A person who has the experience of many different parts of the world
96. A country in which all the people of the country can vote to elect their representatives
97. A form of government by a ruler who has complete power over a country, especially one who has gained it using military force
98. A person who is considered by other people to be strange /unusual
99. The scientific study of insects
100. A person who enjoys food and drink of high quality and knowns a lot about it.
101. The scientific study and comparison of human races.
102. To officially state that somebody is not responsible for something that he has been blamed for
103. Spending a lot of more money /using a lot more of something that you can afford or than is necessary
104. All the animals living in an area or in a particular period of history
105. The crime of killing your brother /sister
106. A person who eats too much.
107. Worried all the time about your health and believing that you are ill /sick when there is nothing wrong with you
108. A person who pretends to have moral standards /opinions that they do not actually have
109. A person who comes to a country where they were not born in order to settle there
110. That you cannot hear.
111. Impossible /difficult to believe.
112. Never giving up or getting tired of doing something.
113. Originating or occurring naturally in the place or country where found /native
114. Too great /beautiful to describe in words
115. Having made no legal will